Commercial Accountant, Irish Retail, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
The Role – Commercial Accountant, Franchise Team
This team is responsible for the following activities
- Prepare monthly management accountants
- Maintain relationships with Franchisee and business partners
- Perform franchisee profitability
- Monitor the day to day financial operations
- Financial analysis - KPI Reports for Board level
- Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reforecasting
- Review working capital
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Train junior members
- Ad-Hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant 1-3 years PQE
- Analytical skills – Excel manipulation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team and adding value
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent scope for career progression. The person would be reporting directly into the CFO and Management.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Matthew Roberts ACCA, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.