Commercial Analyst, Construction, Dublin West
Commercial Financial Analyst, Construction, Dublin West
Our client are a well-known company with an emphasis in the construction sector and have gone through a restructure in their finance team. They are currently seeking to appoint a commercial accountant with a high profile in the business to Senior Management team.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Financial modelling
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Annual budget preparation and ongoing forecasting
- Monitoring monthly results in comparison to budget and providing explanation of any variances that arise
- Assist in preparation of annual business plan
- Development and management of KPI’s
- Commercial bidding
- Contract review and negotiation
The ideal candidate will acquire the following:
- Qualified accountant with commercial experience
- Construction experience a plus
- Good understanding and quick learner of IT systems
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Clear communicator with ability to report results
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler, MCIPD, our consultant managing this assignment, via the email link below or phone at 01-6797990