Commercial Analyst, FMCG, Dublin West
Commercial Financial Analyst, FMCG, Dublin West
Our client is a global FMCG brand. They are currently recruiting an accountant to act as a Financial Analyst, reporting to the Revenue Controller. This is a business partnering role and the candidate will be responsible for providing an insight into the profitability of the business.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Monthly revenue reporting and analysis
- Sales reporting and analysis
- Correction of administered issues by relevant functions
- Preparation of monthly accounts and variances
- Annual budget preparation and ongoing forecasting
- Monitoring monthly results in comparison to budget and providing explanation of any variances that arise
- Assist in preparation of annual business plan and monthly promotional planning meetings
- Maintenance and analysis of financial data in commercial forecasting tool
The ideal candidate will acquire the following:
- Qualified accountant or studying towards professional qualification
- Third level qualification
- Good understanding and quick learner of IT systems
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Clear communicator with ability to report results
Interested in this position?
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler, MCIPD, our consultant managing this assignment, via the email link below or phone at 01-6797990