Commercial Analyst, Manufacturing, BELFAST
Exciting opportunity has arisen in the Commercial Finance team of this global dynamic organisation. Candidate will assist with providing in-depth analysis & support to the controller in delivering timely and accurate month-end revenue reporting, rolling forecasts and variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the Month End Analysis of Gross to Net revenue is completed in line with reporting deadlines and identified issues are escalated
- Deliver Analysis of Net sales revenue for Quarterly Revenue estimates and Annual Business Plan in line with reporting deadlines
- Assist with revenue reporting for each reporting cycle
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Ownership of Daily and Weekly revenue forecast process
- Communication with Commercial Sales team and Demand Planning to ensure all relevant inputs received on time
- Constant review of existing reports & systems to identify efficiency improvements to simplify processes
- Assist with implementation of new revenue reporting requirements
- Preparation and Analysis of Revenue reports as part of month end close as well as all revenue forecasting processes through out the year
- Manage completion of Daily and Weekly revenue forecasts to ensure delivery of on time and accurate forecasting
- Assist with preparation of Monthly Net Sales Revenue reports and analysis
- Assist with completion of Monthly Sales & Operations planning revenue inputs for current month and rolling 3 month revenue forecast
- Assist with Quarterly Revenue Forecast & Annual Business planning preparation and revenue reporting to ensure that required reporting and analysis is timely, accurate and insightful.
- Support with insightful commentary on monthly & annual basis, analysis to drive in depth analysis and insight. Ability to work as part of a dynamic team to manage tight deadlines, be proactive in terms of identifying potential problems and escalating where required.
- Qualified or Finalist level Accountant (CIMA / ACCA /ACA)
- Confident in use of advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with strong planning and organisational skills.
- Pro active and inquisitive attitude
- Deliver ad hoc tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Desire to acquire further knowledge and to understand the business.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
An excellent remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.