Company Accountant, Energy, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
The Role – Accountant
Duties are varied and include some of the following depending on experience and clients:
- Manage the finance function
- Produce consolidated management accounts
- Manage Payroll function
- Assist with the production of financial statements
- Produce management reports on the profit and loss
- Oversee the AP and AR process
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare Revenue returns including VAT
- Point of contact for Audit team
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified with 0-3 years PQE
- Group accounting experience
- Understanding of tax compliance - advantageous
- Strong Excel skills - advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent scope for development and career progression.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Suzanne Fowler at the email address above or call 01-679-7990 for a confidential discussion.