Company Accountant, Semi-State, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
Our Client is a semi state organisation based in the Semi State. They have a requirement for a Company Accountant to manage a full business division.
This is a high-profile role within the organisation and as such has a broad remit. It is a standalone end to end accounting role.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Preparing Month End accounts
- Cashflow, budgeting and forecasting
- Tax and statutory returns
- Audit management (internal and external)
- Credit Control
- AP / AR
- Treasury Management
- Bank reconciliations
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant or working towards qualification with relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in small company environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Self-motivating and able to work on own initiative
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org