Company Accountant, SME, Dublin South
Our Client based in the City Centre is seeking to appoint an accountant to manage the finances for the organisation.
This is a high profile role within the organisation and as such has a broad remit.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Preparing Month End accounts
- Annual financial statement preparation
- Margin Analysis
- Tax returns
- Manage audit process
- Work with directors on driving company performance
- Manage finance team
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Similar experience
- Ability to work in small company environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Self-motivating and able to work on own initiative
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com