Company Secretarial, Top20, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a long established Top20 firm based in Dublin. They have a varied base of clients across a number of industry sectors. They provide their clients with business advice across audit, taxation and advisory. This is a progressive firm whose partner is keen to further develop the practice. The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
- Prepare and file statutory forms with the Companies Registration Office and Companies House.
- To produce documentation to facilitate the incorporation of companies.
- To prepare documentation relating to change of name applications and business name registrations, re-registrations and all areas of post incorporation compliance.
- To maintain Companies' Statutory Registers and Records.
- Support the business on all sides of company law, company secretarial practice and corporate governance.
- Coordinate the execution of legal documentation to include swearing and notarising.
- Update of procedures to reflect changes in the Companies Act 2014.
- Prepare board minutes and resolutions to effect changes in directors and secretaries, approval of annual financial statements, changes in corporate structure/constitution, and general meetings.
- Writing up minutes.
- 1+ years secretarial experience.
- Familiarity using Blueprint an advantage.
- Familiarity with Companies Act 2014 an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative when necessary.
- Flexible approach to work and people.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates will ideally be qualified in the ICSA exams but part qualified candidates with the right background will be considered.
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to
Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contact 01-6797990.