Cost Accountant, Construction, West Dublin
Our client a well established and growing construction related Business are currently looking to recruit an Cost Accountant to join them initially on a 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Finance Director role will involve:
- The maintenance & development of accurate product costings for the business.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting, forecasts and budgets.
- Work with, and challenge operations, on product costings, so as to ensure costings are appropriate for volumes, commercially viable and operationally achievable;
- Provide input to the New Product Development process by performing top level costings analysis to ensure new products can achieve the required margin before going into development;
- Work with sales team/Customer service team on quote production.
- Work cross functionally to identify, support and influence cost reduction and process improvement initiatives across inventory, yield, purchasing, labour and overheads;
- Inventory valuation and the reconciliation of gross margin per the management account reports;
- Valuing WIP at month end
- Development and implementation of internal controls;
- Assist Accounts Manager with Payroll, Bank, Receivables and Payables as required.
- Liaise with External Auditors as required.
- Liaise with Revenue as required.
- File monthly returns VAT, PAYE & RCT.
- Cover for Financial Accountant during vacation, illness etc.
- Develop and manage relationships internally to positively contribute to the business.
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts.
- Any other duties requested by Managing Director
If you are interested in the above or any other accounting related roles please contact Yvonne Rafter Ph: 6797990 or e-mIL firstname.lastname@example.org