Credit Controller, Logistics, Dublin North
Our client, a leading organisation within the logistics sector is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for Credit Control for the EMEA region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Credit control for EMEA customers
- Liaising with clients to ensure timely payment
- Liaising with clients and sales team to ensure PO’s have been raised
- Ensuring Sales invoices are being raised on a timely basis
- Dealing with client queries
- Obtaining and reviewing remits for allocations of customer receipts
- Setting up new customers and assessing credit terms
- Producing weekly debtor reports and presenting to management
- Responsible for the posting of all treasury transactions
- Bank reconciliations and postings
- Inter company reconciliations and settlements
- Other finance duties as required
The ideal candidate
- At least 3 years Credit Control experience
- Experience of dealing with large client accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous track record of building relationships internally and externally
- SAP experience an advantage but not essential
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.