Credit Controller, Manufacturing, Dublin West
Our client, a well-established organisation within the manufacturing sector, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team on a full time permanent basis.
This role will be based in the Dublin West area.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the credit control function across two entities, dealing with both foreign and domestic customers
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collection of all debts and payments in a timely fashion
- Working closely with Sales & Customer Service departments
- Building strong client relationships to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving all internal and external issues around outstanding invoices to ensure prompt payment
- Processing credit card payments and cheque lodgements.
- Posting and allocating daily invoice/credit note batches and daily receipts to the accounting system
- Monitoring the processing of receipts
- Analysing and auditing account activity to identify customers in arrears
- Evaluating new credit requests
- Issuance of monthly customer statements
- Complete Revenue VIES and Intrastat filings
- Monthly Bank reconciliations including investigation and posting of reconciling differences
- Completion of all tasks required for a timely month end close
- Ownership of petty cash for the company including full reconciliation
- Participation in annual audits
- Identifying areas of improvements and efficiencies
- Other Ad hoc Duties as required
The ideal candidate
- 3 - 5 years’ accounts receivable experience in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a standalone credit control role in an SME
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and adhere to targets and schedules
- Excellent IT knowledge including strong Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation at a time of growth where you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for the function.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.