Credit Controller, Multinational, West Dublin
Our client a subsidiary of a Multinational are currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a 12 month contract.
The role: Effectively maintain and manage the assigned ledger and assigned customer base to ensure maintenance of overall Debtor Day KPI and Bad Debt Movement.
- Manage assigned customer base and ledger as part of the credit team to maintain overall debtor day KPI
- Maintain regular customer contact by phone, email etc.
- Manage bad debt movement on assigned Ledger and identify accounts that may require special attention or are high risk
- Negotiate and agree Payment Plans
- Work with minimum supervision on collection of overdue debt
- Use own initiative to achieve targets while promoting customer centricity
- Liaise with Sales Force and Area managers when necessary to ensure timely collection of outstanding debt
- Resolves disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payments into line with terms
- Obtain sufficient information through credit checking to assess credit worthiness of new and existing customers and make recommendations Ensuring Credit Management policies and procedures are adhered too.
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting identifying individual measurement and performance statistics
- Other Ad Hoc Duties as assigned by Credit Manager/Supervisor
- 3 Years + experience in credit control/debt collection
- High level of numerical ability
- Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative Customer Service focus in approach
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts
- Capable of working in a methodical and structured system
- A high proficiency in excel is essential for this role, experience of Navision an advantage
- Proven track record in credit management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A relevant accounting/credit qualification is desirable