Our client, based in North Dublin, is currently seeking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
· Collecting & recording of all cash received
· Recording and posting of all EFT, cheque and DD payments
· Follow up on outstanding payments by phone and email
· Respond to all debtor queries
· Issuing invoices by email
· Carry out credit checks as required
· Debtors reconciliations
· Bank reconciliations
· Managing visa/cash transfers
· Closing off month end
· Assisting auditors with monthly and annual queries
· Preparing customer reports and statements
· Assist in other areas of finance as required
The ideal candidate:
· At least 2 years experience in a busy finance function
· At least 1 years experience in Credit Control
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work on own initiative and to manage workload
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where you will gain great experience in a standalone credit control position.
Competitive salary on offer to the successful candidate.