Credit Controller, Professional Services, Dublin C
Dublin City Centre
Our client an international professional services organisation in Dublin City are currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their team on a 12 month contract.
As part of a team and reporting to the Finance Manager:
- To carry out daily credit control procedures in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring overdue debts and bad debts are kept to a minimum.
- onitoring the processing of receipts and payment arrangements to ensure customers are operating within the agreed payment terms.
- To oversee the credit control process from end-to-end, including liaising with all customers to recover outstanding monies, process disconnections and liaise with external debt collection agencies
- Draft replies and liaise with customer service complaints
- Analyse and audit account activity and proceed with relevant action
- Identify customers in arrears in order to reduce loss of revenue
- Maximise customer revenues
- 2-3 years of proven experience in a credit management or debt collection position or similar
- Effective problem-solving skills, with an ability to interpret and relay technical and/or legal information
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to provide feedback from customers to management in a constructive and professional manner
If you re interested in the above or any other accounting / finnace roles please contact Yvonne Rafter Ph: 6797990 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org