Credit Controller, Wicklow
Our client based in South County Dublin is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Credit Controller to join their busy team.
This is a standalone Credit Control position reporting to the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for managing the credit control function. The role also encompasses duties in tender administration and quality process management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone agreed timescales,
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms
- Meet cash & debtor day targets set by the company
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries. Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Preparing prequalification tender submissions.
- Maintaining Prequalification information library (such as experience lists/ database, CV’s, datasheets, safety, quality, environment, project references & project images)
- Maintaining CRM Database
- Researching, identifying and reporting projects of interest
- Providing ad hoc information to third parties
- Reviewing daily tender websites in search of project leads and any other items about our company or the industry
- Upkeep and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Implementation of documents, internal audits and strategies to ensure Quality levels meet the requirements of the guideline standards
- Ensuring that processes needed for the quality management system are maintained
The ideal candiate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in credit control.
- Experience in preparing prequalification / tender submissions will be an advantage.
- Experience of Quality Management Systems administration will be an advantage but is not essential
- Sound numerical understanding
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Sound decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good business judgement
- Excellent Computer Skills
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford at Accountancy Solutions