FAAS Senior/Manager, Big4/Top10, Cork/Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) – Senior/Manager
As organisations and their business requirements become more innovative, complex and span more jurisdictions so too do the challenges faced by their accounting and finance functions. Our client's Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) team will design and implement solutions to address these complexities.
- Promoting FAAS both internally and externally.
- Involved in project teams on client sites.
- Developing relationships across service lines within the business to identify opportunities for cross-selling
- Working with MNC’s to prepare and audit statutory financial statements for multiple jurisdictions across Europe, including involvement in the project management of the assignment using our clients Online tool.
- Providing advice to clients on accounting advisory projects including the first-time adoption of IFRS, the Conversion to New GAAP, transaction accounting, and complex financial instruments.
- Working with clients to optimise the finance function. This may include projects relating to the financial statements close process, review and remediation of data and business processes, and short term interim staffing assignments.
- Proficient accountant, with a strong understanding of GAAP.
- Strong communicator, highly articulate with good report writing and excel skills.
- Commercial/business awareness.
- A passion for client service.
- A genuine interest in IFRS and financial reporting in general.
Experience and qualifications
- Recognised accounting qualification.
- Top20 industry/FS audit an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Irish/UK GAAP and Irish company law.
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to:
Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contact 01-6797990.