Company: FMCG Sales & Manufacturing Organisation
Our client is the Irish SME manufacturing company manufacturing and marketing a unique range of products (beverage) across Ireland, the UK and USA. They are experience a period of rapid growth in revenue and production. Their leadership team is focussed on developing the organisation and improving market share.
The Position: Financial Controller (New Position)
At this point in time they are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller who will be a key member of their Executive Management Team. Candidate will report to their CEO and will have a strategic role in the overall management of the company. Key tasks will include:
· Supporting the CEO and management team by ensuring effective business planning and forecasting, risk management, decision-making and target-setting to deliver optimal performance and the achievement of strategic goals
· Creating and developing financial models that will allow the company to assess varied opportunities including business development, capital projects, and in-house operating efficiencies
· Supporting commercial negotiations with customers and other third parties.
· Assisting in formulating the company’s future direction, strategic planning and supporting tactical and operational initiatives
· Providing strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities
· Ensuring effective internal controls are in place and complying with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting
· Supporting acquisition activity, due diligence and negotiations
· Provide Management Team & Board with key financial information to assist with decision making
· Oversee Treasury & Cash Flow (managing Debtors, Accounts Payable and Banking)
· Manage relationships with external bodies (Banks, Funding Providers, Government Bodies etc)
· Assist with long term strategic planning for the business
· Provide Procurement with assistance on costing and pricing
· Manage and development of the Irish Finance Team
Ideal candidate should be a Qualified Accountant, with a number of years post qualification experience, preferably within a fast moving export led organisation i.e. FMCG or manufacturing. They should be comfortable interacting with the senior management team in a high growth entrepreneurial organisation. Will suit a pro-active candidate with a “can do” problem solving approach and good negotiation and influencing skills
The successful candidate can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits, which will reflect the importance of the role to the organisation.
Interested in this position?
Accountancy Solutions have been retained on an exclusive basis to manage this assignment. Please send CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA Managing Director email@example.com