Finalist/qualified, Medium Practice, Dublin South
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a long established firm based in Dublin. They have a varied base of clients across a number of industry sectors. They provide their clients with business advice across audit, accounts prep, taxation and advisory.
This is a progressive firm whose partners are keen to further develop the practice. The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Annual Year end accounts.
- Personal and corporate tax returns.
- Planning, monitoring and completion of audit assignments for a portfolio of clients.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Reviewing and monitoring the work of junior staff.
- Working with existing clients to develop new business opportunities.
- Qualified/Finalist ACCA/ACA/CPA.
- 3/4 years auditing experience.
- Experience in the banking/insurance/credit union sector.
- Managing and planning audit assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage, develop and mentor staff.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at email@example.com or contact 01-6797990.