Finance Administrator, Charity, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
Our client a large Charity in the City Centre are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their friendly and welcoming team in the Finance Services team. This role will be reporting to the Finance Services Partner.
Salary and Benefits:
- €30,450 - €34,500 DOE
- Pension contribution
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax saver
- Receipt of income processes
- Fundraising, Donor, Bequests and Tax Refunds Processes
- Internal income and transfer processes
- Administration and transaction processing for Assistance programs
- Process orders establish purchase requirement, invoicing to payment collection
- Legal Administration and Processes: support workflow, administration, compliance process, and record keeping
- Support Banking Online, Banking Administration and bank information processes.
- Administrative support to Finance Shared Services Activities, cover for holidays etc.
- 3+ Years’ experience working in a similar role
- Accounting Technician, diploma or higher qualification, would be an advantage
- Accounting, finance or legal administration training and experience, would be an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with financial accounting and reporting systems, Agresso or others, would be desirable
- Experience in Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Bank Reconciliations.
- Experience with high volume data analysis and excel formulas. (V lookups, Pivot tables & sum if analysis)
- Experience of working in a client facing role, dealing with queries and managing client expectations.
- Previous legal administration works desirable but not essential.
- Experience in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Experience of working in the community / voluntary sector is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to quickly establish and maintain rapport with a diverse range of stakeholders and to manage on-going working relationships and work plans.
- be honest and trustworthy
If you are interested in the above or any other accountign roles please contact Yvonne Rafter Ph: 6797990 or e-mail: email@example.com