Finance Assistant, Construction, Dublin North
Our client is a leading organisation within the construction sector. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
Your role will involve working with a team tasked with managing the creditors ledger.
Responsibilities will include
- Processing and coding supplier and sub contractor invoices
- Managing the accounts payable cycle to ensure invoices are cleared for payment
- Supplier reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing payments
- Administration of RCT process
- Administration of VIES and Intrastat process
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fully fluent written and spoken English
- An Accounting Technician qualification is an advantage but not essential
- Self-motivated individual capable of working on their own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.