Finance Manager, FMCG, WESTMEATH
Excellent opportunity now exists for an experienced Finance Manager to join this expanding FMCG organisation. A market leader, the business is profitable and growing rapidly and this role will manage the finance function for 2 plants. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller who is located off-site, this is a hands on role with the individual managing all aspects of finance for the sites and reporting to group on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Financial reporting, (monthly, quarterly), including annual statutory accounts preparation, consolidated accounts preparation with relevant notes showing understanding of relevant KPIs.
- Management reporting - preparation of a management reporting pack (Budget, Cashflow, Forecast, Financial Stress Models) with analysis and commentary on KPI's, for internal management decision making.
- Working capital management, cash-flow management, capex management.
- Supplier Payments (Reconciling invoices, making payments).
- Ad-hoc projects and support to senior management
- Qualified Accountant, with previous experience in an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to develop strong relationships within the group
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in management of a team is beneficial
- Excellent commitment to getting the job done, promptly and professionally.
An extremely competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.