Finance Manager, Manufacturing, MAYO
An exciting opportunity in the West of Ireland! Our client are a successful and growing manufacturing organisation who are present across a few sites in the West of Ireland. This is a newly created role which has arisen due to a recent promotion that offers excellent scope and career development for the successful candidate.
- Supervision of 3 Finance Assistants. Ensure the team are managed with KPIs and focused objectives
- Development of strong business analytics that will allow briefing of the site Management teams on results and risks/opportunities.
- Manage systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of job costs, overhead, inventory, controls and policies, and physical counts.
- Be fully involved in the forecasting process including analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact and making recommendations for the Site. Assist in the creation and achievement of the approved budget of the Site.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies.
- Support a service oriented and business partner approach within the financial organization.
- Build, develop and manage a suitable high performing team capable of carrying out the Finance and Accounting functions and responsibilities, including performance management and succession planning. Establish clear goals and objectives within the Site Finance functions.
- Ensure that customer receivables are collected according to set targets. Assign collection activity as required, monitor follow-ups, quantify reasons for slow payment, resolve issues as they arise, and prepare timely reports as required.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 2 years PQE
- Candidates must have some exposure to a manufacturing environment
- Preferable to have experience managing staff
- Must be able to analyze operational data and provide guidance to management team.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Able to mutli-task and work well in a growing organisation
- Candidate must have excellent communication and organisational skills
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining a growing organisation, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.