Finance Manager, Manufacturing, Mayo
Market leading, innovative company with production facilities and offices across Ireland & the UK. Due to an internal promotion, they now have a requirement for a Finance Manager to join their team in Mayo. The successful candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller and provide high quality Financial Reporting to business deadlines whilst maintaining strong internal controls. Suited to a senior accountant looking to progress to the next level.
- Manage systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of revenues, overhead, inventory, controls and policies
- Be fully involved in the forecasting process including analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact and making recommendations for the Site. Assist in the creation and achievement of the approved budget of the Site.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies.
- Development of strong business analytics that will allow briefing of the site Management teams on results and risks/opportunities.
- Support a service oriented and business partner approach within the Financial organization.
- Build, develop and manage a suitable high performing team capable of carrying out the Finance and Accounting functions and responsibilities.
- Ensure that customer receivables are collected according to set targets. Assign collection activity as required, monitor follow-ups, quantify reasons for slow payment, resolve issues as they arise, and prepare timely reports as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA,CIMA,ACA,CPA)
- Minimum 3 years experience in industry 9ideally in an SME)
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable
- People management experience desirable
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to problem solve and a strategic thinker
- Literate in Microsoft Office or the equivalent
Interested in this opportunity?
Email an updated CV to email@example.com
or call Anne on 01-6797990.