Finance Manager, Manufacturing, MONAGHAN
Excellent opportunity to join the finance function of a rapidly-expanding, long-established manufacturing group. The business is profitable and growing rapidly and are active in the UK and Ireland. Due to the expansion in business, they require a proactive, trained accountant with 2 years+ experience. The role is as Financial Controller of the group, based in Monaghan. Reporting to the M.D, the role will be hands on, across the various companies.
- Financial reporting, (monthly, quarterly), including annual statutory accounts preparation, consolidated accounts preparation with relevant notes showing understanding of relevant KPIs.
- Management reporting - preparation of a management reporting pack (Budget, Cashflow, Forecast, Financial Stress Models) with analysis and commentary on KPI's, for internal management decision making.
- Working capital management, cash-flow management, capex management.
- Supplier Payments (Reconciling invoices, making payments).
- Ad-hoc projects and support to senior management
- Qualified Accountant, with 2+ years relevant PQE and hands-on experience at Financial Controller level.
- Strong IT skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to develop strong relationships with branch administrators
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent commitment to getting the job done, promptly and professionally.
- Candidate must have their own transportation, full clean driving license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.