Finance Manager, Property Services, MEATH
Our client are a well-established and successful property management organisation based in Meath. They are now seeking a Finance Manager to oversee an experienced team of accountants and manage the day to day finance operations. This position will suit someone looking to relocate closer to home and into a team environment where they can utilise their knowledge and experience & have an element of work/life balance.
Hold daily and weekly meetings with team of accountants to review and manage their workloads.
Review the accuracy and timeliness of each accountants work to include:
- Budget preparation
- Quarterly figures
- Invoice processing, statement reconciliation
- Payment runs
- Tax Compliance
- Annual Audit Files
- Annual audited accounts
- C.R.O. Filings
- Interest Statement Reconciliations
- Direct Debit and Direct Credit Run.
- Opening of Bank accounts
- Liaise with the Property Management Team to ensure accurate and timely review of Credit Control and Debt Collection for the Management Companies.
- Prepare and manage the finances as above for their own portfolio if necessary.
This individual will also be responsible for managing the company accounts to include:
- Prepare annual budget
- Prepare and manage billing for agency and ancillary fees
- Ensure accurate and timely billing of maintenance work
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of client accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of bank accounts
- Prepare monthly management accounts pack.
- Will present detailed accounts at Board Meeting.
- Will manage the effective, accurate and timely billing of accounts.
- Will manage the p/o and spend on budget line for billing.
- Manage the payroll
- Manage the debtors, prepare stop lists and understand cash collection amounts.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate and will offer long-term stability and a positive working environment. A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.