Finance Manager (with Spanish), FMCG, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
Finance Manager – Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leading company is seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to join their Finance Team based in Dublin City Centre. The role will manage their Spanish entities and as such requries fluent Spanish.
This is a varied role in a fast paced organisation. The primary responsibility is to manage the full financial reporting process, provide accurate & timely accounting information and to ensure integrity of accounting information in order for management to assess the financial performance of the organisation.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Prepare monthly management and financial accounts
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Manage audit process
- Analytical review of KPIs
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance Analysis
- Tax computations and advice
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met for group and statutory reporting
- Review and improve finance processes
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Qualified accountant
- Fluent Spanish
- Good technical financial accounting skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Good analytical and problem solving ability.
- The ability to work within tight deadlines, pay close attention to detail and ensure quality in output.
- A well-motivated team player with a strong ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent PC skills with a knowledge of MS Office products
- Working knowledge of financial systems
Interested in this position?
To apply, please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler, our senior consultant managing this assignment via the email link below or contact @ 01-6797990