Finance Officer, Not-for-Profit, City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of payments and receipts.
- Treasury management including internal bank transfers as necessary.
- Payment preparation, creditors’ ledger reconciliation and ensuring compliance with national payment regulations
- Bank reconciliations.
- Input and maintenance of Accounts system.
- Monitoring and supervising the work of Junior Accounts Assistant.
- Assisting Head of Finance in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Preparation of monthly accounts and review with the Head of Finance.
- Initial preparation of accounts for the annual statutory audit of the company.
- Preparation of cash flow and grant cash requests
- Monthly Payroll processing duties
- Administration of the Pension Scheme.
- Other duties as required.
The ideal candidate
- Ideally qualified Accounting Technician or part qualified Accountant (not essential)
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a Finance team environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise competing demands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fully fluent written and spoken English
- Team player
- Flexible work attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a not-for-profit organisation in a busy, varied role.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.