Financial Accountant, Banking, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our client are a high profile bank seeking to strengthen their finance team and have a vacancy for a Financial Accountant.
This role will be in the financial control team and will be responsible for the financial reporting within the bank and involved in process improvement and looking for ways to create efficiencies etc. Duties will include:
- Prepares monthly accounts
- Financial analysis including commentary
- Assists in the preparation of all statutory corporate accounts
- Performs financial analysis of operating results and investigate variances
- Completion of external returns, including VAT, Payroll taxes, CSO forms.
- Participate in process improvements and implementation
- Regulatory returns
Relevant experience and qualifications required:
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 year's PQE.
- Experience in banking i.e. familiar with Banking products and financial balance sheet.
- Experience in regulatory reports such as FINREP or COREP would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Proven capacity to meet challenging targets.
Interested in this position?
To apply please email your CV via the email address above or contact Suzanne Fowler, Director on 01-6797990