Financial Accountant, Consultancy Firm, GALWAY
Our client is a growing consultancy firm who are opening an office in Galway. Working for a portfolio of clients on various projects, this is a permanent position and will suit a financial accountant looking for a varied role within a multinational environment.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality financial reports to business and externally by accurate and timely completion of month end process
- Prepare financial reporting packs to group and local management with KPI’s commentary and analysis of trends
- Balance sheet Account reconciliation
- Payroll Accounting & controls
- Assist with the Preparation of Statutory accounts for Galway entity
- Liaise with Audit team for completing annual audit
- Actively contribute to team and process improvement to develop the quality of financial information.
- Other Ad hoc reporting
- Qualified Accountant with 4+ post qualification experience preferably in a multinational or manufacturing industry
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in Oracle Financials 11.5.10 an advantage
- Experience of process improvement and report development
- Professional and motivated individual committed to providing excellent service to stakeholders of the business
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timeframes
An excellent remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining a growing company in a varied role, then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.