Financial Accountant, Facilities, Dublin North
The Role – Financial Accountant, Finance Team
This team is responsible for the following activities
- Maintains the accounting general ledger
- Maintenance of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and detailed analysis monthly P&L’s
- Preparation of fixed assets, accruals, and prepayments
- Analysis of monthly variances versus budget
- Ad hoc projects/duties
- Monthly management accounts preparation for multiple entities
- Qualified accountant/Finalist
- Oracle experience advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team and adding value
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent scope for career progression. The person would be reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Matthew Roberts ACCA, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.