Financial Accountant, FMCG, Louth
Exciting opportunity to join this organisation at a time of positive strategic growth and become a core part of the Finance team supporting and driving that growth. Maintain and further develop a Finance Business Partner approach within the wider organisation.
- Be a core part of the team to produce monthly management accounts that are both accurate and timely, including identification and analysis of material variances to Budget and Prior year.
- Ensure all weekly KPI reports and management information reporting is complete, accurate, timely and informative.
- Drive the cost optimisation agenda across the overall organisation.
- Support all Departments with value add financial and management information.
- Monthly/ Quarterly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts, including relevant schedules.
- Complete the year end audit in conjunction with the wider Finance team.
- Support the production of the annual budget.
- Ensure continued compliance with internal and external policies and procedures.
- Supervision of Finance Team members.
- Drive process improvements and automation within the Finance department.
- Seamlessly integrate acquisitions into the companies reporting and ways of working structures.
- Complete ad hoc projects as required, providing commercial and financial support to the business.
- Support the efficient running of the finance function, whilst adhering to company process and procedures.
- Qualified Accountant with 2-3 years PQE
- Preference for experience in an FMCG environment
- Maintain relationships and develop a Finance Business Partner support structure within the organisation.
- Experience of working within a fast paced ever changing industry.
- Accurate, with an eye for attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong IT skills including a proficiency in Excel.
Interested in this Opoortunity?
Please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990.