Financial Accountant, Healthcare, South Dublin
The Financial Accountant has all responsibilities for all reporting requirements of the Group company under their control. They will also provide Business Finance support to the Business units they are responsible for.
Duties to include:
- Monthly accounts preparation within group reporting deadlines
- With specific responsibilities for all accounting and accounts preparation of the UK Company
- Assist in the production of the Annual Financial statements and thr audit of these statements
- Ensure that integrity and accuracy is built into the Monthly reporting process.
- Ensuring all monthly balance sheet reconciliations are completed for the company under their control
- reviewing adequacy of accurals/rebates on a monthly basis
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Provide monthly and adhoc reports to their byusiness units
- Support their business units in all aspects of planning and forecasting
- Participate in the baord pack production
- Prepare the monthly Payroll and all associated administarion pensions
- Reconcile the inventory for group
- Qualified Accountant
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Advanced excel skills
Great opportunity for suitable candidate.