Financial Accountant, IT Company, WICKLOW
Financial Accountant - Wicklow
Our client are a rapidly growing SME in Wicklow. With significant growth plans forecast for the coming 24 months, they now require a Financial Accountant to join their team in Wicklow. Reporting direct to the Financial Controller, this is an excellent opportunity for a newly-qualified accountant to gain broad exposure across the finance function of a dynamic and expanding organisation.
- Providing strategic financial insight to assist senior management in making critical decisions
- Identify issues & provide financially viable solutions which maximise value for the business
- Act as Business Partner and be the first port of call for all financial matters for each area of the business.
- You will be involved in advising and guiding the different departments on achieving their goals relevant to key financial targets. i.e., be the first port of call when marketing want to increase their spend, help them to understand the financial benefit/or not, guide them and assist them in their proposals to the senior team.
- Identify, document and manage the financial process
- Ensure that all finance related processes are best in class. We need to document them and ensure risk is minimised.
- Lead the day to day bookkeeping & month end process for the business, creating the month end KPIs and management reporting pack.
- The individual will have full visibility across the finance function, will see what the senior team sees and will have the ability to implement change
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to look beyond the numbers
- Unrivalled attention to detail
- Solid IT skills, primarily on Excel, Sage Financials
- A positive mental attitude, a can do person who rolls up their sleeves and gets stuck in
- Must have a valid work visa to work in Ireland
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity in a dynamic and growing organisation, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne in the first instance on 01-6797990.