Financial Accountant, IT, Dublin South
Our client is a long established technology company, based in South Dublin. They provide IT support, outsourced managed services and project management. They are seeking to recruit a financial accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role will effectively be No2 in their Finance team will have responsibility for the following:
- Manage the production monthly reporting pack
- Provide detailed results for each business unit
- Handle month close and balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing information to outsourced payroll provider on expenses and commissions
- Reviewing and improving internal controls & accounting processes
- VAT, PAYE and CSO returns
- Providing accurate WIP information on client projects
- Assisting with budgeting/planning processes
- Manage audit process
- Manage fixed assets
- Qualified accountant
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing entrepreneurial organisation.
- Capable of result delivery to tight deadlines
- Leadership ability to enable development of a focussed and professional team.
- The must have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable inter-acting with staff and management at all levels level.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance send CV to Suzanne Fowler, MCIPD or call 01-6797990