Financial Accountant, Manufacturing, Donegal
A thriving & hugely successful organisation, this group manufacture a broad range of products for the Irish, European and global markets. Having gone through significant positive changes in recent years, they are continuing to grow and develop their product lines and as a result want to strengthen their finance team. A vacancy now exists for a Financial Accountant to prepare the monthly accounts, budgeting, forecasting and analysis. Working alongside the Group FC, this is an ideal opportunity for a confident accountant who wants to join a progressive business.
Overview of Role Responsibilities:
- Perform month-end close for a number of group companies to specific deadlines
- Preparation of both the monthly and quarterly bank reports
- Monthly Forecasting - Update the Forecast P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Forecast
- Prepare board Pack information
- Review and manage monthly Forex Hedging
- Preparation and ongoing review and management of the 3-Year Forecast
- Preparation and ongoing review and management of the Annual Budget
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA,CPA) is a pre-requisite
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a fast paced working environment.
- Will be a confident self-starter with ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous financial and management accounting experience is required with strong accounts preparation experience.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with ability to communicate effectively.
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 to discuss.