Financial Accountant, Service Industry, Kilkenny
Exciting opportunity has arisen in a well-established organisation in Kilkenny. Looking to hire an experienced accountant, role is suited to someone looking for a long-term stable role in a prestigious corporate environment.
- Management of month end close activities, including coordinating variance reviews with team members.
- Bank reconciliations
- Support the Monthly financial close process.
- Preparation of VAT, PAYE and other relevant taxation returns
- Preparation of financial information for Management.
- Participate in new initiatives/projects as required within the Finance Team and other functions.
- Assist with Various Accounting and Non-Accounting projects.
- Liaising with external auditors and providing all necessary information and support
- Accounts receivable/Debtors Control
- Other Relevant duties as required by your Manager.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Post qualified experience with accounts preparation skills
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Sage and MS Excel
- Must possess good inter-personal skills & have the ability to interact with both clients and colleagues across all areas of the business
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to progress your career then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990