Financial Accountant, Manufacturing, LAOIS
Exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing manufacturing organisation in the midlands. Using cutting-edge technology, this company manufactures bespoke products for a portfolio of high profile clients across the globe. With significant development plans for 2018 and beyond, this role offers significant exposure and upward career progression.
- Management of multiple Month end close activities, including coordinating variance reviews with team members.
- Review of the work of more junior team members, including during Month end, review of journals prepared and submitted.
- Review of reconciliations prepared by team members.
- Support the Monthly financial close process.
- Preparation of VAT, PAYE and other relevant taxation returns
- Submission of the CSO reporting requirements
- Preparation of financial information for Management.
- Participate in Lean and productivity initiatives/projects as required within the Finance Team and other functions.
- Assist with Various Accounting and Non-Accounting projects.
- Liaising with external auditors and providing all necessary information and support
- Accounts receivable/Debtors Control
- Other Relevant duties as required by your Manager.
- Qualified Accountant
- Post qualified experience within a manufacturing, IT or engineering organisation
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Excel and accountancy software packages
- Must possess good inter-personal skills & have the ability to interact with both clients and colleagues across all areas of the business
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements and are keen to progress your career then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990