Financial Accountant, Manufacturing, WICKLOW
Exciting opportunity exists with a dynamic organisation based in Wicklow. This opportunity offers significant exposure to the finance function and across the wider business. Suited to a newly qualified accountant or someone with less than 3 years PQE and strong analytical skills. This role will assist with all financial reporting requirements of the business. They will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts & KPI’s. They will assist in the monitoring and improvement of processes and accounting systems and develop relationships with the key finance teams across the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack for the division each month for review and signoff by Finance Manager.
- Analysis of performance for the various businesses within the division understanding and commenting on variances that arise
- Preparation of month end journals.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly expense reports.
- Development of reports for the division as required, ensuring reconciliation between operating and financial systems.
- Identifying areas for improvement and driving simplification in all processes in the Financial Reporting team.
- Provide support for the financial audit programme, gathering information as requested, providing backup where required and ensuring all tasks assigned completed on time.
- Provide support to the division through assisting with accounting policies, procedures & training of personnel if required.
- Provide support to the finance team on other tasks/projects as required.
- Build relationships with Transaction Services team, Group Finance and Business Performance Team ensuring communication lines are open and good engagement/interaction maintained.
- Recently Qualified accountant (ie. CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan, organise and manage team work
- Proven experience of continuous development and improvement
- Very strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested in the above position and you match the requirements and profile outlined, please send an updated CV to email@example.com