Financial Accountant, Multinational, Caribbean
The Role – Financial Accountant, reporting directly to the Financial Controller and CEO
Duties are varied and include some of the following depending on experience and clients:
- Assist with the local finance function
- Manage Local Payroll
- Bank and Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Liaise with External creditors
- Produce management reports on the profit and loss
- Oversee the AP and AR process
- Point of contact for Audit team
- Ad hoc projects
- Qualified with 1+ years PQE
- Sage experience
- Strong Excel skills - advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Free Accommodation, food allowance and travel
- Monthly flight allowance
- 2 months’ holidays per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant to see the world and work at the same time with exposure to upper management.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Matthew Roberts ACCA, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-679-7990 for a confidential discussion.