Financial Accountant, Multinational, CORK
An exciting role has arisen in a successful and dynamic multinational in Cork. Joining a team of 50 accountants, you will be exposed to a wide range of areas including Fixed Assets, Treasury Accounting, Intercompany, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Accounting. This position will suit a qualified accountant coming from Big4 or a Shared Service environment looking for a varied role in a progressive environment.
- Key role in the preparation of monthly and quarterly Financial Reporting Packages
- Oversight of month end close of 50+ entities to ensure adherence of the corporate close timetable
- Ensure monthly and quarterly close process for entities under your control is executed ﬂawlessly
- Responsible for several Irish entities for both US GAAP and Local GAAP close.
- Manage preparation of statutory accounts of several Irish companies.
- Liaise with external Auditors on both the Irish Statutory Audit and Quarterly Group US GAAP audits.
- Key role in the review of balance sheet account reconciliations of all European entities.
- Perform statistical and statutory returns.
- Key role in ensuring business procedures and internal controls comply with requirements of Sarbanes Oxley legislation.
- Liaise with other Accountants in the team to ensure that Corporate policies and internal controls are applied consistently across all regions.
- Assist in all related projects on an ongoing basis
- Qualiﬁed Accountant, either Big4 trained or with Shared Services experience
- Statutory account preparation experience
- 3+ Years post qualiﬁcation experience
- Business acumen, strong business partnering skills and awareness of the big picture
- Identify issues and drive to resolution on a timely basis
- Ability to build eﬀective relationships
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving, project management, communication skills required.
An extremely attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you want to join a dynamic and progressive organisation in Cork, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.