Financial Accountant, Multinational, KILDARE
Our client is a leading international engineering company who are now seeking to hire a newly-qualified accountant from a Top 10 firm to join their busy finance team. This position offers excellent exposure within a dynamic environment.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for the Monthly Management Accounts, Financial Reporting process and Budgeting/Forecasting for key group companies. S/he will also assist the Financial Controller in implementing and managing financial controls and processes, financial reporting and project work.
Monthly Management Accounts & Year End Audit
- Prepare and analyse monthly management accounts for group companies.
- Responsible for accurate and complete accruals, prepayments and variance analysis.
- Involved in the preparation of annual financial statements and liaise with auditors.
- Responsible for corporation tax, tax planning and liaise with tax advisors.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Preparation of quarterly/monthly Portfolio forecasts.
- Involved in quarterly reporting to parent.
- Assist with preparation of annual budget and monthly forecasts as required.
Financial Processes & Controls
- Manage statutory reporting compliance.
- Monthly monitoring of contract performance.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Provide technical assistance for wider finance team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA), including audit training and experience in Top 10 Firm.
- IFRS reporting experience required & continuous CPD.
- Excellent PC skills; particularly Microsoft Excel.
- A self-starter with good initiative.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organisation skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Working in a team environment.
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are Top 10 trained and are looking for your first move out of practice into a multinational environment then send your CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.