Financial Accountant, Multinational, MAYO
Financial Accountant- Distribution
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this is an exciting role offering global exposure within this multinational organisation. Candidates will be responsible for accounting for the distribution side of the business in a varied role to include month-end, planning & some treasury. This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant with experience in a multinational to broaden their skillset in a growing organisation.
- Financial month end close – Prepare periodic results in accordance with US GAAP & Irish GAAP.
- Transfer Prices – Manage & Co-ordinate the global transfer price, in accordance with Tax guidelines. Ensure ongoing margin targets in each jurisdiction are achieved.
- Inventory Management – Collaborate and partner with external warehouse to control Inventory & manage obsolescence in multiple sites. Coordinate assignment of risk to responsible parties. Manage business through establishment of key metrics.
- Receivables Collection – Manage Accounts receivable for trade and interrelated parties ,review terms & credit limits , highlight payment history.
- Creditors Control - Control creditor ledger, & supervise team.
- Planning – Assist with the preparation of AOP. Record ongoing performance to plan on a monthly basis with variance explanations...
- Treasury– Control Cash flow movements, prepare forecast and manage FX exposures in conjunction with corporate treasury. .
- Compliance – Collaborate with internal and external audit teams, provide analysis and details as required. Comply with corporate Taxation requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Revenue Commissioners - Provision of monthly Vies/Intrastat/VAT Documentation for required regions
- Liaising with the European and Corporate Business Analysts to resolve any SAP issues. Managing local system testing.
- On an ad hoc basis identify opportunities which have the potential to add value, follow this through and recommend change
- Professional Accounting Qualification CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent accreditation).
- 2 years post qualification experience, preferably in a multinational, with exposure to distribution or shared service environment.
- Excellent MS Word and Excel.
- SAP experience would be desirable.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990.