Financial Accountant, Professional Services,Dublin
Our client is a large professional services company going through a period of rapid growth. To continue supporting through periods of expansion they have a new requirement for a financial accountant.
The Role – Financial Accountant
This role is responsible for a variety of activities, some examples include:
- Preparation of management accounts along with commentary
- Maintain the balance sheet including reconciliations
- Cashflow, budgeting and forecasting
- Process improvement
- Assist with annual audit process
- Acquisition accounting and integration
- Ad hoc reports
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant, preferably with audit experience
- IFRS and technical knowledge
- Multi-currency experience an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills, financial systems experience a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team and adding value
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent scope for career development.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Suzanne Fowler at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion