Financial Accountant, Property, Galway
An excellent opportunity for a newly-qualified accountant to join this leading organisation into their head-office in Galway. A broad role, candidate will be exposed to all areas of finance. This role would suit an accountant making their first move from practice.
- Preparation of year-end accounts including managing the external audit process for group.
- Prepare journal entries and maintain accuracy of the general ledger.
- Debtor Invoicing
- Credit Control.
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting.
- Ensuring Tax Compliance (VAT, RCT, RTD)
- VAT & RCT Returns
- Balance Sheet reconciliations of relevant accounts.
- Ensuring all reporting requirements are met.
- Oversee the Accounts team
- Oversee property company accounts
- Oversee management company accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and duties as required.
- Newly-Qualified Accountant
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good team player.
- Professional attitude and approach
- Strong computer & administration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in SAP an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send on an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990 with any initial queries.