Our client part of a public sector body based in Dublin city are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join them on a 12 month contract.
Responsible for management accounting activities for Holding Company and Consolidated Accounts and for supporting statutory financial reporting activities and the external and internal audits.
1. Drafting and monitoring performance against annual budget
2. Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
3. Preparing of reports and forecasts for senior management
4. Completing Period Accounts
5. Maintenance of cash flow analysis on a monthly basis
6. Preparation of components for completion of year-end statutory
financial statements and returns
for Holding Company and Consolidated accounts
7. Banking covenants report
8. Supporting the completion of external and internal audits
9. Assist in treasury software implementation project
10. Assist in development of holding company shared services model
11. Ad hoc projects e.g. analysis
12. Covers senior colleagues