Internal Audit Specialist - Global Brand
The Role: Internal Audit Specialist
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager for Europe, You will be responsible for executing and providing supporting documentation to facilitate internal review activities which will include; process reviews, segregation of duties reviews and other global reviews focussed on Internal Controls.
- Supervise the executive of specific risk-based Audits
- Contribute to the development of the Internal Audit team
- Provide information and supporting documents to Management
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of accounting, financial and operational controls
- Accountancy Qualification will be an advantage (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/CIA)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Audit environment
- Exposure to US GAAP and IFRS, SOX would be an advantage
- Accounting background with strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English is a must (A second European Language will be an advantage)
- Strong computer literacy (Excel, Access and Word)
Interested In This Position?
If you are interested in this Internal Audit Specialist role, please apply below or contact Keith on 01 679 7990 for a confidential discussion.