Exciting opportunity now exists within the finance team of a prestigious global organisation based in Tipperary. As part of current expansion plans, they now have a requirement for a Financial Accountant. The ideal candidate will be a big 4 qualified ACA with up to 4 years PQE. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic accountant to get commercially involved in a business environment.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including analysing and investigating variances
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Corporate restructuring and tax planning work
- Financial analysis, reporting expertise and financial support to the business
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting processes
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Qualified Accountant preferably from Big4 or Top 10 firm
- 1-4 years PQE is desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
- Aptitude to learn and progress
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to liaise with senior management
An attractive remuneration & benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please send an updated CV to Anne at email@example.com or call on 01-6797990.