Financial Analyst, Manufacturing, GALWAY
An exciting and varied role has arisen with a global medical device manufacturing organisation in Galway. This company is expanding its' Galway finance team and now require an experienced FP&A Accountant to join the team. An initial 12 month contract, this role offers significant exposure across the global organisation and will involve dealing with international sales teams on financial analysis and reporting.
Consolidate, analyse, and communicate period-end (both monthly and quarterly) for international regions to the sales leadership team
- Perform month-end product report for specific region
- Prepare the monthly presentation of financial results and key drivers for management
- Consolidate quarterly financial results for Corporate Finance review
- Prepare data for all Sales related Quarterly Business Review request.
- Assist with annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes:
- Develop/maintain calendar to co-ordinate the annual planning and quarterly forecast process working with the site finance teams
- Consolidate & understand quarterly forecast, including ownership regional templates, roll-ups, analysis, and submissions
- Maintain Hyperion forecast in the system
- Request, consolidate & understand high level variance drivers for Regional business review
- Support consolidation of regional plan, including more frequent forecasts, reconciling to targets and corporate submissions, and coordination with various operations plants (i.e. forecast/AOP calendar, meetings, templates, etc.)
- Partner with the Cost accountants on Global Operations Finance information requests including Cost changes, long range Capital plans, and manufacturing site cost pools
- Assist the FP&A Controller with consolidation work monthly (collaboration and completion of consolidated results presentation)
- Perform ad hoc projects, analysis, reporting and tasks as requested; tasks are primarily in the areas of financial planning and analysis and the development of relevant metrics (e.g. audits, data requests, and business opportunities)
- Provide guidance to the sales teams as necessary on legal entity set up, project set up, cost centre set up and accounting of business events.
- Schedule & lead quarterly Profit and Loss reviews with the sites to highlight any risks as appropriate
- Qualified accountant with experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
- You are self-motivated, a dynamic team player with strong attention to detail,
- Demonstrate critical thinking and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams & global teams.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Hyperion Financial Management, Essbase and Oracle skills are desirable.
An attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you want to join a growing and dynamic company with a culture where employees are rewarded for their contribution to the business, then send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990.