Client Profile : Recruitment Firm, Dublin
Our client is a high profile recruitment firm, which has experienced significant growth over the last number of years. Within their industry sector they are viewed as quality, professional and progressive organisation. Reporting to the Managing Director,the Accountant will have responsibility for managing the finance function, overseeing production of monthly management accounts, and provide key information to the management team.
Position: Company Accountant (Part-time)
Candidate will full responsibility managing the clients finance function. Duties will include
· Preparation of weekly reports and monthly management accounts
· Management of working capital, banking and Cashflow
· Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts
· Debtor invoicing and credit control
· Payroll, Bonus calculations and VAT returns
· Year end audit and statutory returns
· Manage insurances (Professional indemnity, Office etc)
· Ad hoc projects and reports
Candidate Profile – whom will this position suit?
Candidates should be an accountant with a number of years post qualification experience, preferably within an SME or professional services firm. They should be comfortable working within a small organisation and have the interpersonal skills necessary to interact with the management team, staff and clients of the business. The role could suit a candidate in a full-time position seeking the flexibility of working shorter hours.
Interested in the position
To find out more about this position please forward CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA
Managing Director, Accountancy Solutions