Financial Modeller, Financial Services, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our client, a financial services provider providing funding solutions within the Irish market.
The position will be to provide a range of finacial modelling and analysis to aid decision making.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Report on the Monthly Actuals & Forecasts for the Business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial analysis
- Build and develop financial models
- Cash flow modelling
- Loan amortisation
- Pricing and implementing new projects and products
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc)
- Experience in financial servcies
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong IT skills, Oracle will be an advantage
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
Interested in this position?
To apply, please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler, our consultant managing this assignment via the email link below or contact @ 01-6797990.