Forensic Accountant, Professional Services, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Client Profile – Professional Services Firm
Our client is one of the most reputable professional services firms in Ireland, they have experienced significant growth over the last number of years. They have a reputation for quality and delivery of client expectations. They have a wide range of clients both domestic and international. Their client base includes some sizeable Plcs, indigenous groups and high quality SME’s.
Role : Forensic Accountant
Due to continued growth they are seeking to appoint a Forensic Accountant to focus on providing investigation/litigation services in the areas of corruptions, fraud, commercial disputes, business integrity assignments, transaction disputes, fraud prevention and compliance programme development. This unique opportunity will also offer a wide range of development activities alongside the opportunity to specialise in particular services.
Duties will include:
- Participation in fraud investigation, dispute and asset tracing engagements and communicating the findings to stakeholders;
- Involvement in expert witness and claims assessments;
- Perform forensic research to trace funds and identify corporate, property and lifestyle assets in the UK, ROI and abroad;
- Conduct forensic analysis of financial data in order to prepare forensic accounting reports;
- Assisting in the financial aspects of engagements such as organising staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to the manager;
- Participate in the recruiting, retaining and training of associate professionals; and
- Building strong internal relationships within the advisory department and across other services.
- ACA Qualified accountant;
- Ideally strong audit background or some forensic experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge plus previous hands on experience with books and records and Financial Statements.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential;
- Skills in excel, access, word and powerpoint;
- Report writing; and
Interested In this position?
Contact Suzanne Fowler by submitting your CV using the link below.